Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Now And Then And Always





My Rating: 5+ Stars


Love, Love, loved this book!! Melissa has crafted a beautiful story that brings us back to the town of Maple Valley, Iowa which I have happily visited in several prior books. Of all the fictional towns that I have been able to visit through story, this is truly one of my favorite places to visit, and one I dearly wish was real!! In this latest story, we meet Marshall and Mara, two characters who captured my heart from the very beginning of the story. The story with humor, mystery and romance enthralled me from start to finish. Seeing two people who have been so hurt and broken in their pasts, find healing and love and a place to belong, made this story an instant favorite for me. Don't miss this book!


I received this book from the author and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.




Preorder at https://www.amazon.com/Then-Always-Maple-Valley-Book-ebook/dp/B07PW7KXTR/ref=sr_1_2?crid=N55AMM1JNB3L&keywords=now+and+then+and+always+melissa+tagg&qid=1558893603&s=gateway&sprefix=now+and+then+and++always%2Caps%2C213&sr=8-2

No comments:

Post a Comment