Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Thursday, May 9, 2019

The Next Right Thing: A Simple, Soulful Practice for Making Life Decisions

My Rating: 4 Stars
This is my first introduction to Emily's writing but it won't be my last. I have had some of her previous books on my to read pile for awhile and after reading this one, I am going to make sure to read the others super soon! This book is full of practical and prayerful steps to figuring out your next decision whatever it may be. Emily breaks up the wisdom she shares into easy to follow chapters and includes great quotes throughout the book. A very quick easy to follow read with lots of great insight. Definitely recommend this book!

I received this book from the publisher through their RevellReads program. I was not required to post a positive review, all thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment