Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Saturday, May 18, 2019

On A Summer Tide

My Rating: 4 Stars

This is a charming debut to a new series by Suzanne Woods Fisher. I loved the setting of an island on Maine and the fun characters the Grayson family meets when Paul buys an island of all things. Paul's daughters: Cam, Maddie, and Blaine are stunned to find out their dad bought an island. This book is a good intro to the series, giving us Cam's story mainly while helping us to get to know the other characters as well. This book was not without surprises along the way and I loved seeing this family strengthen their bond which had become frayed over the last few years. Fans of Irene Hannon's Hope Harbor series or books by Becky Wade will enjoy this new series. I am looking forward to the next book in the series!

I received this book from Revell as part of their RevellReads program. I was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment