Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

A Match For Emma



Emma Mitchell may enjoy sprinkling romance into the lives of others, but her own plans involve a single first-class ticket to culinary school in Europe.

When her best friend, Jon Noble, suddenly moves back to Ransom, Emma’s fairly certain her life can’t get any better…until her matchmaking schemes nosedive, her culinary future falls flat, and a life-long friendship begins to teeter on the brink of something unexpected.

With a little inspiration from Jane Austen’s classic and a touch of Blue Ridge charm, will Jon and Emma discover that what they need the most may be the last thing they’re trying to find?
 

My Rating; 4 Stars

What an adorable story! I am new to this series but it was an easy jump in. Jon and Emma are fantastic characters that jump off the page. I really want to be a part of this town and the lives of these characters!! This romance was fun to read and it would make a great Hallmark movie(just sayin!), it even has a mystery angle as well. I laughed out loud multiple times and the humor was a perfect addition to the story. The sparring Emma and Jon do is a hoot! I will be backtracking and reading the first two books in this series super soon and I hope there is a book 4 in my future as well(hint,hint!)

I received this book from the author and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment