Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Hidden In Amish Country

Can she unlock her memories…so she can stay alive?

Find out in this Amish Country Justice page-turner

There’s a bull’s-eye on her back, and Englischer Sadie Standings can’t remember why…but she’s sure she can trust Amish widower Ben Mast. With the single dad’s help, she’ll hide in Amish country while trying to figure out why someone is after her. Because unless she uncovers the secrets of her past, both their lives will be forfeit.
 

My Rating: 5 Stars
This was a FANTASTIC mystery! I really enjoyed this read about Sadie and who is after her and her brother with the added twist of Sadie having amnesia after a car wreck. There was an added layer of mystery about Sadie's past and her memories that made this read extra intriguing for me. Simply put, once I started this book, I did not want to put it down! Very, very well done!

I received this book from the author and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment