Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Friday, November 8, 2019

Royally Yours

Tinsel, Vermont is known for its no-paparazzi policy and Christmas decorations that are fit for a queen. This holiday season, join four royals on a stroll through town square as they each find their Christmas wishes for a happily-ever-after...tiaras optional.



My rating: 5 Stars


This is the sweetest collection of Christmas novellas. Set in an adorable town(that I wish was real!) with a fun quirk-no media allowed so celebrities and royalty can have a vacation spot free from media/paparazzi was such a cute premise. ALL of these stories would make great Hallmark Christmas movies. My personal favorite of the collection was Melissa's. I loved that the town's library was a major part of the story and all the bookish elements Melissa added. That was so fun and charmed my love of all things bookish heart. The other three stories are also charming and full of romance, humor and all things Christmas. If you like Hallmark movies, all things Royal, or sweet Christmas novellas, then this is the collection for you!

I received this book from the author and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment