Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Friday, November 1, 2019

Hope’s Highest Mountain

On her way to deliver vaccines to a mining town in the Montana Territory, Ingrid Chastain never anticipated a terrible accident would leave her alone and badly injured in the wilderness. When rescue comes in the form of a mysterious mountain man, she's hesitant to trust him, but the journey ahead will change their lives more than they could have known.



My Rating: 4.5 stars
This was a lovely introduction to Misty’s books. I thoroughly enjoyed this historical romance. Micah and Ingrid were likable characters and the others we met along the way were great additions to the book. The storyline was an interesting and it moved well. It’s a quick easy read. Honestly based on the characters, there would be an easy next book,and it’s one I would enjoy as well. I will definitely be reading more of Misty’s books in the future! 

I received this book from the publisher and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment