Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Thursday, November 14, 2019

A Distance Too Grand

When a spunky photographer wrangles her way onto an 1871 survey crew of the Grand Canyon she thinks nothing can stand in her way. But her mind changes when she finds out she'll be working alongside the one man she doesn't want to fall in love with.

My Rating: 4 Stars

I very much enjoyed this historical novel set just after the Civil War that takes place at the Grand Canyon. The author does an amazing job at describing the beauty of the Grand Canyon, painting vivid pictures in my imagination as I read the story. The book has a lovely blend of romance, mystery and a breathtaking setting. The mystery aspect kept me engrossed the growing romance between Meg and and Ben was sweet. I am definitely looking forward to the next book in this new series, and I hope Ben’s sister, Diana gets her own story!

I received this book courtesy of Baker Publishing Group/Revell through Interviews & Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment