Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Saturday, June 2, 2018

A Defense of Honor







This was another fantastic read from Kristi Ann Hunter. This book has a very unique storyline and I was enchanted from the very beginning and was dying to learn the secrets and see how it ended. I was thrilled to see a familiar face from the Hawthorne House series and can't wait to see that character get their own story! The humor that I have come to expect from Kristi's books was there as usual and was as always one of my favorite parts of the book. This is another can't miss book!

Some of my favorite quotes:
"The most precious gems are forged from pressure. God brings beauty from adversity, when you let him.

"God doesn't always work in ways we can foresee. That's why He asks us to trust Him."

"What else had he missed in life because he was too focused on where he was going?"

I received this book from the publisher through NetGalley. I was not required to post a positive review and all thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment