Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Friday, June 8, 2018

Where The Fire Falls





I give this story a 4.5 star rating. While it didn’t keep my attention quite as well as its predecessor, it was a very exciting story with a breathtaking backdrop. I enjoyed the angle of Olivia’s backstory and her growth throughout the novel. I very much liked the character of Filbert and would have liked to have seen more of him and his backstory. My favorite thing about this story was the setting. I have never seen Yosemite in real life and now I really want to! Karen described it beautifully. This series has the most wonderful settings! Can’t wait to see where Karen takes us next!


I received this book through NetGalley and the publisher and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment