Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Saturday, June 2, 2018

The Boys of Hawthorne House



This was another great story from Kristi Ann Hunter. While it didn't have quite the humor of the previous books in this series it still had some pretty funny moments and a very enjoyable story. The character of Adelaide was sweet and I enjoyed getting to know Trent better. Great read!






The finale to the Hawthorne series was superb. In this last installment we finally get to see Griffin, The Duke of Riverton find his happily ever after. It's quite hilarious to see him approach love in the way he approaches everything else in his life, with slow methodical precision....since we all know that's how love works right?!?!? LOL! Isabella is a great love interest for him, mainly because she drives him crazy! It was entertaining to see their story play out and I am sad this series is over! Trust me when I say, I will revisit these stories again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment