Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2018

More Than Meets The Eye





Ahhhhhh.....This book makes my soul smile and my heart happy. I adore Karen's books(She is my favorite author for a reason) and this story is tied for 1st place with "Heart On The Line"(I love Amos <3) as my favorite books of her collection. I adored the spunky and sweet Eva and don't even get me started on the menfolk in this novel...between Logan, Zach, and Seth...cowboys with hearts of gold, the lot of them.  This story has it all: romance, humor, mystery, suspense, even a pet pig name Hezekiah! With all those elements this story is a can't miss read!!! I lost count of the times I laughed, smiled or sighed in happiness as I read this book. I can not wait for next book in this series, I need it now!!

I received this book from the publisher and author and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment