Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Murder, She Wrote

I began reading the Murder, She wrote books in December 2016. There were 40something books out in the series at that time. Over the last year and a half or so, I have worked my way through the series. I read them out of order, reading the ones that struck my fancy at the time. They have become a favorite series of mine and reading them is like a trip to grandma's house and snuggling on her couch under a warm blanket. Even though they are murder mysteries, there is something comforting about them. I am sorry to say that I finshed the last 2 in the series recently. I am now completely caught up and will have to wait until a new one releases(the next comes out in November 2018). Since the longest I have probably gone between reading a MSW is couple weeks since I started them, I don't know what I am going to do now that I have to wait months for the next one!!!



This was another enjoyable MSW read. The plot with one of Jessica's books being made in to a Broadway play was fun and entertaining with great characters and a great mystery. Well worth the read!




This was a good mystery. It had an interesting plot and good characters. Not a favorite of the MSW series for me but still enjoyable. MSW is definitely one of my favorite series!

No comments:

Post a Comment