Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Memphis Cold Case Series by Patricia Bradley



This was an explosive read from start to finish. Tracking the criminal in this book was interesting and Patricia wove the story beautifully. I enjoyed getting know Rachel's backstory after her character was introduced in book 2 of this series and I liked Boone very much. He was a perfect match for her. The Elvis component was an extremely fun element that added a nice layer to the story. I did figure out the criminal about half way through but as I read a TON of mystery/suspense, that wasn't surprising, but my mouth still dropped open when I realized who it had to be, and I still wanted to finish the story and see what happened next and how all the pieces fit together. This is a great series and I will definitely read more by this author. She weaves a great mystery!


I was provided this book for review by the publisher and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.



I am including my reviews for the first 2 books in this series as well. My personal favorite was #2 Justice Buried but all of them were quite enjoyable and quick easy reads as I read all 3 of them in about 
4 days. 




Book 1
This was a fast paced story with several twists and turns. The characters were likable and the mystery was interesting and flowed pretty well. All in all a book that was entertaining and I look forward to the next in the series.






Book 2
This was a fantastic story! From the characters to the premise, I absolutely loved this book. It drew me in from the very beginning and kept me enthralled to the end. The mysteries surrounding the museum and Kelsey's career were very interesting and unusual plot points and they kept me wondering what would happen next. I read a LOT of suspense/mysteries and this was one of the best I have come across. Great read!!



No comments:

Post a Comment