Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Ever Faithful (Vintage National Parks #3)

My Rating: 4 Stars
This Vintage National Parks series has been such fun to read! Set during an interesting time period in our nation's history and set in beautiful locations, this series is not to be missed. The third  installment takes us to Yellowstone in the early 1930's with Elsie and Nate. This was a sweet story with a bit of mystery, as well as romance and overcoming tragedies in the past. I really felt for Elsie and Nate, they had both been through some rough stuff in their lives and had a lot to overcome. I liked the plot addition of Nate's reading difficulties, that isn't something you see often in books so I liked seeing how Karen addressed that. The ending was satisfying and wrapped up things nicely. Karen is very good at describing the scenery and painting a mental picture of Yellowstone back then. This book was a very pleasant "vacation" to Yellowstone!

I received this book from the publisher and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment