Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Guarding The Amish Midwife

My Rating: 4 Stars

This was another fun mystery by Dana. I have come to really enjoy her Amish mysteries and this one was no exception. Lizzie and Issac were great characters that I found myself rooting for. Both had been through tragic events in their lives and it made my heart happy to see them overcome all that they had gone through, all while catching a murderer intent on doing away with the only witness to the crime: Lizzie. Issac and Lizzie were sweet to watch in the story and I really liked the character of Ryder. Looking forward to seeing him again! Can't wait for Dana's next book!

I received this book from the author and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment