Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Shattered Trust

Protecting her was his job

Failure wasn’t an option


After Natalie Harper was left at the altar, enjoying her honeymoon alone is the best way to cope—until she’s attacked on the beach. Luke Everett, the bodyguard secretly hired by her federal judge father, arrives just in time to rescue her. It’ll take all his professional skills to keep Natalie safe. One wrong move and they could fall prey to the enemy’s deadly scheme.
 



My Rating: 4 Stars
Checked this out by choice from the library.

This was an exciting read! Shattered Trust pulled me in from the very beginning and kept my attention well throughout. The mystery was extremely entertaining and kept me guessing through a good portion of the book. I really liked the character of  Luke and I felt for Natalie going through all she went through. She did bug me a time or two especially leaving the hospital the way she did-it wasn’t the smartest idea but she was a good main character. I did feel the romance moved a bit quick on the heels of a broken engagement but I still enjoyed the story a lot! Looking forward to Sara’s next LIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment