Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

More Than Words Can Say

My Rating: 5 Stars(and then some!)
Karen has done it again! Karen's books are always at the top of my must read and favorite lists and this one is no exception. I have been eagerly awaiting Zach's story for a year and it did not disappoint in the least. It was going to take a special woman to claim Zach's heart and Karen created a perfect counterpart in Abigail. She is going to be one of my most favorite of Karen's characters, and while Amos is still my favorite of Karen's heroes, Zach is a VERY close second! More Than Words Can Say is full of great characters from Zach and Abigail to a very well crafted villain(who in all honesty, I would love to see her redemption story!) and some adorable kiddos. This book was one I devoured! If you enjoy great historical Christian Fiction with lots of heart and humor and a great faith message, then this is the book for you!

I received this book from the author and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.



2 comments:

  1. Loved this book as well! How did I not know you had a blog, Mel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I sign up for your blog? Don’t see a sign up field.

    ReplyDelete