Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Monday, June 24, 2019

Who I Am With You

My Rating: 5 Stars

I LOVED this book! Robin's books have been on my TBR pile for awhile, especially her titles that are county song titles(that has LONG intrigued me!) "Who I Am With You" is my first read of these titles but it will NOT be my last. I love the plot point of using Great Grandpa Andrew's Bible in the series, that was probably my favorite part of all. Jessica and Ridley had my heart from the start. Having a 6 year old daughter myself, what Jessica had been through hit very close to home. The story itself was lovely and wove together very easily. I actually listened to the audio version and the narration was superb. Super easy to listen to and it was narrated by Windy Lanzl who has become one of my favorite narrators. She is so easy to listen too! I will be reading more of Robin's books soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment